The Academy offers you access to the available online and onsite training resources for Horizon Europe, along with reference courses.
GREENET webinar on Clean Hydrogen JU
Target: National contact points
Themes: Cross cutting elements within Horizon Europe, Horizon Europe Programme
The aim of the webinar is to present the Clean Hydrogen Joint Undertaking with the main objective of providing to NCPs better understanding of the partnership in order to be able to advise their clients in future applications.
During the webinar, the CL5 NCPs will learn about the following:
- Clean Hydrogen Joint Undertaking
- How a Joint Undertaking Works
- Member states’ role (SRG)
- SRIA – Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda briefly
- Clarifiy on Clean Hydrogen calls and projects vs the “usual” Pillar 2 calls
- Zoom in on Hydrogen valley call
Please note that even if you are not able to participate in the webinar, you can leave a question through theregistrati on the survey. The webinar will be recorded and made available for CL5 NCPs.