Brokerage Event for HE EU Missions – Calls 2022
Published on: 27/04/2022
The main objective of the international brokerage event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the Horizon Europe – EU Missions Work programme call 2022. This event will help you to build your consortium for the upcoming 2022 calls of the EU Missions, which will be open until September 2022.
It will give the opportunity to meet, discuss and share ideas among potential applicants, paving the way for future cooperation opportunities within the framework of Horizon Europe.
The event will focus on the Horizon Europe – EU Missions Work Programme 2021-22 (Amendment 2022). The 2022 calls are expected to be open on the 12th of May 2022, with the deadlines for project submission starting from September 2022. The budget available is around 630 mln € for 34 topics.
- Call - Research and Innovation actions in support of the implementation of the Adaptation to Climate Change Mission (6 topics)
- Call - Research and Innovation actions supporting the implementation of the Mission on Cancer (5 topic)
- Call - Actions for the implementation of the Mission Restore our ocean and waters by 2030 (10 topic)
- Call - Research and Innovation actions for support the implementation of the Climate-neutral and Smart Cities Mission (1 topic)
- Call - Research and Innovation actions to support the implementation of the Soil health and Food Mission (10 topic)
- Joint action between Mission Ocean, Seas and Waters and Mission Adaptation to Climate Change (1 topic)
- Call - A European Social Innovation Catalyst Fund to Advance EU Mission Objectives by Replicating and Scaling-up Existing, Demonstrably Successful Social Innovations (1 topic)
The registration will be open until the 17th of May and we would appreciate very much your support in promoting the event among your clients and spreading any information about the brokerage event in your country.
The infodays are managed by the European Commission, more information is here available.
All the participants will be automatically validated by the B2mtach tool.