The Stage provides you access to upcoming events in Horizon Europe and maintains a useful archive
Cluster 1 - Full Proposal Check event
NCP Portal management
Target: National contact points, Participants
Themes: Cluster 1 Health, Pillar 2
What to expect?
At the full proposal check (FPC) event you will receive in-depth feedback from experienced Horizon Europe evaluators and National Contact Points (NCPs) on your advanced proposal drafts.
A full proposal check event offers you a chance to improve the quality of your project proposal based on the feedback you will receive.
Your full proposal check session aims to transfer useful knowledge and increase your chances for funding.
Participation at the event is for the coordinator (i.e. one person, mandatory) plus one representative from a project partner institution (i.e. one optional person, highly recommended to take notes). In exceptional cases, the coordinator may name a proxy to participate.
All participating experts and national contact points will have signed a declaration of confidentiality, so you don’t have to worry about the confidentiality of your research proposal!
Selection of participants
Proposers who apply to participate to the event go through a case-by-case selection process. After their expression of interest via an online form, they will be contacted in the upcoming days to assess the degree of completion of their proposals. Short-listed candidates will be invited based on the available places and the submission of a final draft of their proposal.
Which call topics will be supported?
All Cluster 1 second-stage calls with a deadline in September 2022. A full list can be found below.
Cluster 1 calls:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-04-two-stage Trustworthy artificial intelligence (AI) tools to predict the risk of chronic non-communicable diseases and/or their progression
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-01-two-stage Boosting mental health in Europe in times of change
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-05-two-stage Prevention of obesity throughout the life course
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-03-two-stage Vaccines 2.0 - developing the next generation of vaccines
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-04-two-stage Development of new effective therapies for rare diseases
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-02-two-stage Pre-clinical development of the next generation of immunotherapies for diseases or disorders with unmet medical needs
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-TOOL-12-01-two-stage Computational models for new patient stratification strategies