The Stage provides you access to upcoming events in Horizon Europe and maintains a useful archive
One Year of Open Research Europe: Contributor experiences and next steps
Target: National contact points, Participants
Themes: Open Science, Cross cutting elements within Horizon Europe
In this webinar, the expert panel Kelly Woods (Senior Associate Publisher at Open Research Europe), Katalin Solymosi (Community Gateway Advisor, Cellular Biology), Toma Susi (Scientific Advisory Board member), Emma Norris (Community Gateway Advisor, Psychology), Paul Cairney (Author & Community Gateway Advisor, Political Science), Johann-Mattis List (Reviewer) discuss the key milestones of Open Research Europe from the past 12 months, their experiences, and future expectations for the Platform.
Register now to book your place at the webinar, where you will:
- Get to know Open Research Europe
- Hear first-hand experience from a selected panel of contributors
- Learn about the opportunities for you and the benefits of publishing with Open Research Europe
- Find out about upcoming plans for the Platform
- Ask your questions, share your feedback and make suggestions for improving Open Research Europe
This webinar is perfect for researchers from any field or career stage who wish to learn more about the Open Research Europe Platform.
The webinar will be recorded.