The Store offers you tools and services developed by NCPs that are useful for participating in Horizon Europe
Advancing Europe Package
Target: National contact points, Participants
Themes: Cluster 1 Health, Pillar 2, Cluster 2 Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society, Cluster 3 Civil Security for Society, Cluster 4 Digital, Industry and Space, Cluster 5 Climate, Energy and Mobility, Cluster 6 Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment, EIC Pathfinder, European Innovation Council, Pillar 3, Widening participation and strengthening the European Research Area, Proposal preparation-submission-evaluation, Key processes for proposals in Horizon Europe
Services offered by the NCP_WIDERA.NET project within the Advancing Europe Package (WP8):
- Pre-check services - the services in regard to proposals, to be delivered by NCPs (National Contact Points) and/or external experts, include:
- support to applicants from Widening countries through a dedicated expert database that has been set up as part of the AEP implementation process.
- organisation of 3 workshops on proposal preparation and 1 Info Day per country.
- set of materials in national languages.
- Matchmaking through participation into Pillar II clusters’ Brokerage Events.
- Study visits for researchers and research managers.
The wideraexperts.eu is a free-of-charge portal that facilitates the matchmaking of experts with applicants from Widening countries preparing proposals within the Widening, ERA, Pillar II clusters, and EIC Pathfinder schemes under the Horizon Europe programme.
The aim of this platform is to guarantee the quality of the proposals thanks to the feedback that applicants will receive from experts. The platform is for: National Contact Points (NCPs) from EFA beneficiary countries, applicants from a widening country, and Expert. If you are in one of these groups, we encourage you to register!
You can find more information in the ‘Experts Database’ section of the Advancing Europe Package Guide below.
Access to user guide.