Document prepared by the NCP_WIDERA.NET project
New link to a database with funded projects
Interreg Programmes 2023
Workshop in collaboration with BRIDGE2HE project
Meet & Exchange Workshop on Widening Package in Horizon Europe – first experiences
Training in collaboration with BRIDGE2HE project
The Widening Programme from the Pillar II NCP’s Perspective
National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR)
Nowogrodzka 47a, 00-695 Warsaw, Poland
2 Sept 10.00 – 13.00 CET online: Meet & Exchange Workshop on Widening Package in Horizon Europe – first experiences
Published on: 04/07/2022
2 Sept 10.00 – 13.00 CET online
The M&E workshop will be the forum to discuss experiences after the first calls of the Widening package in Horizon Europe. Presentations and discussions will be focused on the results, conclusions from the evaluation process as well as expected impacts of selected projects. It will be divided into informative parts delivered by the guests from the European Commission and REA as well as panel discussions with the participation of project’s representatives and WIDERA NCPs. According to the Package structure, two destinations will be tackled. Destination 1 Improved Access to Excellence and Destination 2 Attracting and mobilizing the best talents. The input of NCP_WIDERA.NET into the ecosystem will be presented.
Audience: The M&E workshop is targeted to NCPs representing various areas of Horizon Europe. In particular, NCPs participating in the Bridge2HE Twinning and Mentoring Programme as well as WIDERA NCPs are encouraged to join the initiative.
The speakers will include i.a.: Stefan Weiers (European Commission), Federica Roffi (Research Executive Agency), Kristin Kraav (WIDERA NCP, Estonia), Katarzyna Walczyk-Matuszyk (NCP_WIDERA.NET Coordinator), beneficiaries of WIDERA actions under Destination 1 and 2.
Draft agenda is as follows:
- Results of the first calls and conclusions from the evaluation process – in particular Twinning (including for Western Balkans), Era Chairs, Excellence Initiative, Hop-on, other according to your suggestions – presentation by the REA/ EC + Q&A (35 min.)
- Destination 1 Improved Access to Excellence – Twinning, Excellence Hubs, Hop-on facility – panel with beneficiaries focusing on goals, expected impacts and collaboration + Q&A (60 min)
- Destination 2 Attracting and mobilizing the best talents – ERA Chair, ERA Fellowships – panel with beneficiaries focusing on goals, expected impacts and collaboration + Q&A (45 min)
- ERA Platform – presentation of the new call – EC (20 min.)
- NCP_WIDERA.NET – supporting WIDERA NCPs and building links with other networks on Widening – by NCP + Q&A (20 min.)
- Conclusions – by NCPs (10 min.)
Registration will open soon.